Ans. The Internship & Placement cell of Lloyd facilitates the students for Internship and placement through campus placement and Annual Job fest.
Ans. Campus recruitment runs throughout the year and Lloyd annual job fest is conducted in April.
Ans. Yes, one must have passed BALLB/ LLB with minimum passing marks with no back paper to get into the final placement process.
Ans. The student training for the final placement begins right from the first year of their course. We at Lloyd firmly believe to maximize opportunities for our students to develop their skills. Our students are mentored for interpersonal and legal practical skills through the various skill development bodies
- Personality development cell
- Debate Society
- Moot Court Society
- Trial Advocacy Center
- Judicial Services Preparation Center
- Lloyd ADR Center
- Corporate Law Practice Center
- Constitutional Law Club
- Commonwealth Institute for Justice
- Education and Research, Environmental Law Center
- Film & Drama Club
- Legal Aid Services Clinic
- Public Interest Litigation Cell
- Bank Frauds Legal aid Cell
- Forensic Science Center
- Legal Entrepreneurship & Startups
- International Education Center.
Ans. The following are the typical stages of recruitment – elimination happens at every stage
- Pre-placement Talk (PPT)
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (PI)
- HR Interview (TI)
- The above-mentioned stages may vary as per each company recruitment pattern.
Ans. The placement policy of the college is designed to benefit all campus eligible students so that maximum number of students gets real opportunity to secure job offers through campus recruitment.
Ans. See our Valued Recruiters list.