QUALIFICATIONS & EXPOSURE
- •Degree: PGDM in Marketing from IMT Ghaziabad
- • Experience: 15 years of Corporate Experience
- • Mr. Vishal Goyal is the Director of Corporate Resource Centre of Lloyd Group of Institutions.
- • He has more than 15 years of work experience of having worked with some of the best corporates and educational institutions of India. He started his career from the corporate world and has worked with the Times of India group (Radio Mirchi ), Star TV group (Radio City), Airtel and in education world as Associate Director at Indian School of Hyderabad , Group Head of IMT Ghaziabad and IMT Dubai and as Director Corporate Relations of Masters Union School of Business before joining us.
- • During his corporate stint, he worked on large accounts and handled various key clients, Dabur, Carat, Rediffusion, Everest, India Bulls, MTNL, INDIGO etc just to name a few.
- • He joined ISB Hyderabad as its Regional Manager (North) and was responsible for nurturing new accounts. He handled prestigious accounts like AT Kearney Consulting, Accenture Consulting, EY, Coca Cola, SAP, Hewitt, UHG, Genpact, Hero group and many more. He was duly promoted to an Associate Director position and was the founder of Delhi office for ISB. He had a 6 year long stint with ISB and moved on to take a challenging role to uplift the brand IMT.
- • From ISB Hyderabad, he moved on to become the Group Head of Corporate Relations for all the four campuses of the IMT Group of Colleges with special focus on their flagship IMT Ghaziabad campus and their international campus in Dubai. He was instrumental in developing and strengthening tie ups with various companies like Goldman Sachs, Blackrock, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PWC, Coca Cola, Mahindra Group, Marico, Britannia, Perfetti, Rak Bank, Jumbo Electronics, Landmark Group and many more. His team handled more than 350 companies each year and hence ensured that all the students not only got placed but also got some of their dream jobs. His stint with IMT Ghaziabad too has been nearly 7 years.
- • He also holds the distinction of being the only author on placements subject. His book – “Campus Placements – Ensure You Don’t Remain Unplaced” is an extremely famous self help book for students to help them overcome problems in getting placed. It is a very widely subscribed book and is available on leading ecommerce platforms across India.
- • He is the alumnus of IMT Ghaziabad and holds various certificates of Harvard Business School and ISB Hyderabad. He has also consulted the consultants. He was invited by EY to guide some of its leadership team members on job market realities and strategies.
- • At Lloyds, he heads the department that takes care of Corporate relations, industry connects, placement oriented strategic tie ups and providing exciting opportunities to students from the campus. He would focus on getting marquee corporates to the campus and helping them find quality students. He has a large team of professionals as well as selected student volunteers.
- • Mr. Vishal is a muti talented personality and is a self taught sketch artist, mimicry artist, loves playing Saxophone and enjoys sports like swimming, skating, snooker, table tennis, basket ball etc.