Ms. Aarti Nagrath
People Connect Specialist
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPOSURE
- • Degree: Masters in Business Administration (Major in International Marketing and Strategic Alliances) from ESSEC Business School, France
- • Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English Literature from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi University.
- • Experience: 20 years of Corporate Experience
- Ms. Aarti Nagrath is a Sales, Marketing & Business Development professional with over 20 years of experience across diverse industries with a demonstrated history of working with teams in a cross- cultural and multi-lingual environment. She has an extensive exposure to domestic and international work environments, handling marketing activities including: Brand Management, Communications, Advertising, Promotional Activities, Event Management, Client Management, Training, Brand Development. Ms. Aarti has had an enriching professional experience with companies as Assistant Product Manager (Group Maggi), Nestle France; Promotions Manager, Dentsply India Pvt. Ltd.; Product Manager, Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. ; Head Marketing, Heraeus Kulzer Dental India Pvt. Ltd. ; OSIM India, Senior General Manager; General Manager, DDP Publications; Head Marketing & Business Development, Healthglades Pvt. Ltd. and Head Marketing (Consultant), India Music Summit 2019
- • Assisted in the launch of a new range of ready to cook Asian sauce mixes
- • Implementation of a brand awareness campaign across radio, television and print media
- • Review of the competitive environment
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd
- • Product Launches: Launch of the Samsung range of Microwave Oven in India
- • Selection of line-up, pricing, advertising end-user and dealer promotions, road shows, merchandising, exhibitions, staff trainings, in-store demonstrations
- • Design and publication of the Samsung Microwave Oven Cookbook to help initiate users into cooking Indian cuisine with microwave ovens – a paradigm shift
Dentsply India Pvt. Ltd.
- • Design and implementation of End-user and Trade promotions for over 25 brands across 20 major cities of India
- • Plan and execution of Opinion Leader Activities, workshops, and exhibitions across the country
Heraeus Kulzer Dental India Pvt. Ltd.
- • Conceptualization and implementation of all Brand Communication, including the Launch Catalogue
- • Institutional Sales: Marketing to government organizations to promote institutional and government sector sales
- • Brand Management: Shop Branding, Merchandising, Advertisements, POP and Promotional Materials
- • Sales Force Performance Reviews: Implement governance processes to monitor and review performance and progress against set goals
- • Develop and Build Corporate Presence (Business to Business)
- • Forming strategies and creating business plans for acquiring International business International Client Management (across Tourism Boards, Airlines, Hotels, DMC’s, Travel companies)
- • Retention, enhancement and management of existing Client relationships
- • Responsible for Revenue growth in the International vertical
- • Special Projects: Successfully launched International Supplements with the main magazines
Healthglades Pvt. Ltd.
- • Project strategy, feasibility, research, mind-set of target audience and need gaps, complete industry overview
- • In-depth research of wellness centres and wellness protocols & therapies in use in India and overseas
- • Conceptualization of Marketing and Launch Plan for the proposed venture
- • Backward integration on final product – setting up of Organic Farm with required research and expertise on health related product